Elite Shadow INC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Shadow INC

NEW SITE: Elite Shadows have moved to a new forum on The-EN.com. Click Here.

NEW SITE!: Elite Shadows have a new forum on The-EN.com. Click Here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elite Waiting List

+3
george1120
Silent-_-Entity
Elite_Shadow_MB
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elite Waiting List Empty Elite Waiting List 6th May 2010, 11:03 pm

Elite_Shadow_MB

Elite_Shadow_MB
Admin
Admin

This is our official waiting list to be tested in Elites. Please state any and all information you can about why you want to be an Elite and what does being an Elite Shadow mean for you? Be mindfull of what you write. We pick not in order from this box.

https://elite-shadow-inc.forumotion.com/

2Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 7th May 2010, 8:50 am

Silent-_-Entity

Silent-_-Entity
non-elite members
non-elite members

[b]Hey. i would like to become part of Elite,as i have been glitching and active most of the time within the HOME community for around 2 years now,since the days of the best more fun glitches before wardrobe etc.. Glitching is my way of having a good time on home, as well as being with many of the cool ppl there. im kinda known for my glitching,tho im no where near the best, but like all of us constantly practising. hmmm Elite sounds great to be a part of as its a great set of ppl who have come together for this cause and as im a part of that cause id like to be considered for a place within elite. rather in ...than out. .peace.

3Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 10th May 2010, 3:15 pm

george1120

non-elite members
non-elite members

I love glitching and I am friends with most elites.Being an elite means the same as being president of the united states. I know that people admire the elite status as most people in know talk about them all the time lol largely due to the fact that people are going crazy over these glitches. :lol: Well I just want everyone to know that I will always remain a home glitcher and being an elite will make me known to more ppl.

4Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 15th May 2010, 7:02 pm

bcloaded

bcloaded
non-elite members
non-elite members

Well id like to become an Elite because I love glitching and im friends with a few Elites already so id be doing what I love plus id be doing it with friends. Im good at lag glitching (even tho AG says thats cheating, lol) but its fun so thats why I do it. Im also really good at learning glitches altho I havnt tried the Red Bull Rock in ages but last time I did I got ticked off at it, lol. Even if I don't become an Elite its cool cause that does'nt mean I cant hang out with them Razz

5Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 22nd May 2010, 4:48 pm

Elite_Shadow_FEC

Elite_Shadow_FEC
Admin
Admin

Silent-_-Entity wrote:[b]Hey. i would like to become part of Elite,as i have been glitching and active most of the time within the HOME community for around 2 years now,since the days of the best more fun glitches before wardrobe etc.. Glitching is my way of having a good time on home, as well as being with many of the cool ppl there. im kinda known for my glitching,tho im no where near the best, but like all of us constantly practising. hmmm Elite sounds great to be a part of as its a great set of ppl who have come together for this cause and as im a part of that cause id like to be considered for a place within elite. rather in ...than out. .peace.

I like your answer as leader of the elites along with XO who is leader as well we need people like you who have a great attitude, not only a great attiude but good glitching skills,and who show a true interest in elite. Me also being in charge of recruiting, i will be the one picking the best person for the last spot and opening for elite shadows, and Xo will be doing ur interviews,.i wish i can pick u all but unfortunatly we have filled up fast, all of u on this waiting list can try out but only one will be chosen in the mean time. i will announce when we have openings again but for now we are not recruiting. i am only testing those on this waiting list. Thanks! hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Elite_Shadow_FEC on 22nd May 2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.playstationhometoday.com/profile/Elite_Shadow_FEC

6Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 22nd May 2010, 4:55 pm

Elite_Shadow_FEC

Elite_Shadow_FEC
Admin
Admin

george1120 wrote:I love glitching and I am friends with most elites.Being an elite means the same as being president of the united states. I know that people admire the elite status as most people in know talk about them all the time lol largely due to the fact that people are going crazy over these glitches. :lol: Well I just want everyone to know that I will always remain a home glitcher and being an elite will make me known to more ppl.
Well good answer george but the big picture is.., we personally as leaders XO and i, dont do what we do for the fame or glory, we put in alot of work into this club when MB appointed us as leader like alomost 8 months ago. We have never been selfish, as a matter of fact we always have put the "elite shadows" before us and we ALWAYS value or club members opinions. Even though as any family face sproblems we must always rember "elite " is just a name its the members that make it elite. and if we are getting recognition for it, its because its the members in elite that made it happen. yes XO and i helped the process along. but it was the members that brought elite this far.so you are welcome to try out please contact me for any further questions, from there ill pick the best fit to fill up our last opening.all new recruits or those intersted in becoming elite MUST test, and train and pass all glithceds on home. thats juts how we do it.

7Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 22nd May 2010, 5:04 pm

Elite_Shadow_FEC

Elite_Shadow_FEC
Admin
Admin

bcloaded wrote:Well id like to become an Elite because I love glitching and im friends with a few Elites already so id be doing what I love plus id be doing it with friends. Im good at lag glitching (even tho AG says thats cheating, lol) but its fun so thats why I do it. Im also really good at learning glitches altho I havnt tried the Red Bull Rock in ages but last time I did I got ticked off at it, lol. Even if I don't become an Elite its cool cause that does'nt mean I cant hang out with them Razz
Great answer! i know u have been waiting for a while lol, but like i said BC its up to you to make the next move and take the actuall training, However i suggest you move fast, being that theres is one opening left until further notice. after the last spot is filled. We will not be recruiting for a while till thers more openings.Come see me when you ready and ill have ag train u and test you. thanks!

8Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 25th May 2010, 10:24 pm

ADAMPwns

non-elite members
non-elite members

I enjoy glitching, but more importantly I enjoy friendship. I used to dislike Elite Shadow, no lie, everyone knows that. I came to the realization though that what club you're in and who you associate with doesn't make you as a person. So, with that in mind.. I enjoy glitching, and a lot of my friends are in Elite Shadow these days.

As for my glitching qualifications.. well, I'm a bit rusty. I'm not as good as I used to be but lately I've been working on the microwiggle.

9Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 14th June 2010, 11:45 pm

Elite_Shadow_MB

Elite_Shadow_MB
Admin
Admin

ADAMPwns wrote:I enjoy glitching, but more importantly I enjoy friendship. I used to dislike Elite Shadow, no lie, everyone knows that. I came to the realization though that what club you're in and who you associate with doesn't make you as a person. So, with that in mind.. I enjoy glitching, and a lot of my friends are in Elite Shadow these days.

As for my glitching qualifications.. well, I'm a bit rusty. I'm not as good as I used to be but lately I've been working on the microwiggle.

ok cool adam..soon as we get an opening well get in touch with you. :-) thanks for the interest.

10Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 15th June 2010, 5:39 pm

george1120

non-elite members
non-elite members

when i get back from ylod i can do a tryout.

11Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 17th June 2010, 8:38 pm

Elite_Shadow_X0

Elite_Shadow_X0
Admin
Admin

Thank you all for your intrest XoXo Dana.

http://www.elite-shadow-inc.com

12Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 28th June 2010, 8:26 am

Elite_Shadow_MB

Elite_Shadow_MB
Admin
Admin

- CLOSED WAITING LIST -

13Elite Waiting List Empty Re: Elite Waiting List 28th June 2010, 9:13 am

Elite_Shadow_FEC

Elite_Shadow_FEC
Admin
Admin

Thanks Mb! we are no longer recruiting at the moment we are closed, Elite club is full thanks all of u for your interest. Elite waiting list is closed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum