Elite Shadow INC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Shadow INC

NEW SITE: Elite Shadows have moved to a new forum on The-EN.com. Click Here.

NEW SITE!: Elite Shadows have a new forum on The-EN.com. Click Here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNITE IN ONE VOICE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty UNITE IN ONE VOICE 6th May 2010, 10:32 am

Elite_Shadow_MB

Elite_Shadow_MB
Admin
Admin

UNITE IN ONE VOICE PlayStationHomePicture5-5-20103-50-UNITE IN ONE VOICE PlayStationHomePicture5-5-20103-49-UNITE IN ONE VOICE PlayStationHomePicture5-5-20104-18-UNITE IN ONE VOICE PlayStationHomePicture10-24-20091-2

The time is now. It is our time to rise up and stand tall. As some of you heard about a glitch space and most might have thought impossible. I`m here to say it is not impossible. It can be a reality and i will do what it takes to get there. I will be hosting a Glitch Event at the end of this month of May. Futher details will be stated in next issue HomeStyle Magazine. Stay tuned and watch for an article about what we can do and how we can all be heard as one voice yelling "WE WANT OUR GLITCH SPACE" and let the numbers calculate it into a reality. We can move moutains when we have shovels to start with. I urge all glitchers and friends of glitchers to post in this month thread starting up by a HCM non virtual items. Also you can voice yours thru here, as they will be looking at this site as well. You can look for posts in other affiliate sites such as T-965 and PSHT and , HomeStyle Magazine follow with another post there. The main site we want to show this in has been opened my GlassWalls. Here is the PS Home Forum you need to post in alone with the others stated above. Watch for the ad in HomeStyle magazine for the Glitch Event information on how to register. Thank you for your time and keep glitching!

You can start by voicing it here. Comments: let us all speak the same language. Post pictures, videos, stories anything about why you love to glitch and why you want a glitching space!!!
you do NOT have to put your name in here...just state the 2 reasons i mentioned. They only need to see the numbers. If your proud then say it loud.

Last edited by Elite_Shadow_MB on 19th May 2010, 6:19 am; edited 2 times in total

https://elite-shadow-inc.forumotion.com/

2UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 6th May 2010, 11:37 am

MsRain

MsRain
non-elite members
non-elite members

Hey everyone!! Let me first say i am not a good glitcher at all lol, but after these past couple of days hanging with a few of the elite members I've now been taught a couple of good ones and i have so much fun doing them. To actually have a glitch space to practice and get better would be great! Just to be able to get into an area or place that you normally cant is quite intriguing to me. I never really thought it would be that fun till now. I really do enjoy glitching and I hope this glitching space becomes a realitty soon!!!

3UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 6th May 2010, 12:09 pm

Elite_Shadow_M

Elite_Shadow_M
Moderators
Moderators

@MsRain glad to see you're finding the inner glitcher in you!

As for all the glitchers out there, let yourselves be heard! If we are able to get this glitchers space on Home, that will prove to show that the community can work together as one voice! Keep up your hopes and do your role as a supportive Home user to get this space Wink Home is movin' on up and it is our duty, to please that booty, and make a difference by voicing our opinions about what we believe in and would like to see within Home!

Stay strong, stay positive, and unite! cheers

4UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 6th May 2010, 12:09 pm

Elite_Shadow_VA

Elite_Shadow_VA
Admin
Admin

Hey guys so i been hanging out with some elites lately and its been awsome so many new glitches and so many new things to learn. and with this amazing site we have going here were going to be on top of ps home and everything we do. keep up the great work guys and see you out there. Very Happy Very Happy

https://elite-shadow-inc.forumotion.com

5UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 7th May 2010, 12:00 am

~D.S.P.

I was told of this website on several occasions and decided to check this out. I am here to give my two cents on this subject which has been floating around for months..

Now before I really get into this. Remeber I am not here to troll, I am not here to cause offense, I do not hate anyone here or disrespect any one here. Just stating my honest opinion and nothing more.If what you are about to read causes any offense i will not appolgise, but as i just stated in the paragraph i mean you no harm.

I know alot of glitchers, I know alot of the oldies and from what i under stand some of the orriginal E_S peoples. I too was at one point interested in joining but my rules and interests have long since changed. I'm not entirely too sure who is signed up here but i will assume most of you know me. Like Meeshy and Monster Boss.

This is something we have tried before. After our glitching community has died out with very few of us kicking around. People have made various points that were very true even when they contradicted other true points. Manythings we tried back then ended up with us just being over looked. Like boycotting the stores and sending messages and such. One thing about GW is that he is NOT a Home Dev, He is infact a Home Comminity Manager, but from what I understand Home is not meant for glitching.

Playstation Home is Social Networking game much like Habbo Hotel and Icoke, IMVU and Second Life. Glitching was merely something some poeple stumbled upon. Something that the developers have been trying to get rid of. Glitching in Playstation Home causes errors, Errors which the devs don't want, and errors that effect other's with in the playstation Home Community that are not there for glitching, but rather more so for what the game was orriginally intended for. This is one major reason why Playstation home is still a beta. The full version will not be out till they get rid of most of the bugs and glitches, as well as do what they want with it interms of developement.

The fact that your all trying this a second time I find quite interesting and.... how you say.... Well i wouldn't put couragous or brave, but something along those terms. I do rather think it is a some what appropriate time too considering how our glitching community has grown once again (though not nearly as big as it was pre-1.30 but big none the less).

I personally would love a glitching space. I will show up for this event if I can. and put in my word on the official forums. One thing I fell that I must say is that, as much as I want all this to happen chances to not seem in our favor. Mr. Lockwood himself has us glitchers stereotyped as rude or bad people, and much prefer's the game as they way it was meant for. The stereotype isn't far off though. Lots of glitchers out there are taking what they do for granted and are making fun of other's who cannot glitch as good. (I know because I often got chewed on before what i became in glitching and often do now adays on my alt i secretly sign onto and act like a total n00b every now and again). To fix this is nearly impossible, it's like the government trying to monopolize marajuana which they cannot hence why it will never be leagelized (Though i do not smoke it and prefer it this way).

Just like us hardcores, the Deveopement team and Lockwood are just as stubborn. Like I said I will be there to fight along side you but one word of advice. the last thing you want to do is get people's hopes up about it. Rather, just keep them at bay and try to be respectful to the best of your own personal ability. the less you expect out of this, the less you will be dissapointed, and ontop of that incase something does happen, we can all take the suprise and make it something even more special.

Again this is just my two cents, nothing more than an opinion that I felt needed to be shared with you folks. I will create my account when i get my computer up and running.

Your Friend:

~D.S.P.

6UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 7th May 2010, 10:41 am

Elite_Shadow_M

Elite_Shadow_M
Moderators
Moderators

@ D.S.P. Totally appreciate your input! I too understand the reality of the idea, how glitches are errors, Home being a social gaming network. I'm sure there are plenty of users out there who don't actually game and are just on Home just to be on Home. Many who sign on to this modern day chatroom, put into virtual reality by giving us avatars to run around with, emotes, and ways to show our individuality by adding bodies to our texts. It's an awesome virtual realm. So those who haven't gotten into gaming at all and are just there to make friends may have taken interest in glitching and consider it one of their main purposes to hang out on Home.

The glitching community, I agree, is beginning to grow in numbers. Some that were on hiatus after the 1.3 update have resurfaced and it's nice to see them back, doing what they enjoyed doing before. A lot has changed since the old school style glitching of course, but that won't ever get us glitchers down! I myself, took a break from my favorite Home past time, mainly after they patched the ghost glitches and just hung around my fellow glitchers who were also on break. And oh the tragedy and mourning heard all over Home when they did the very first patch. Well, I recently started getting back into it, tried out for Elite and made it! Ahh not so rusty after all ;p

What I can say is, is that since I've started back up again, I have met so many other people, new and oldies that I haven't met before. It's a trend that's starting to build back up again and it is a pleasure getting to know everyone! Yes glitchers have had a bad rep as being rude and up to shenanigans, but not all are like that. That just gives us all the more reason to prove-to show that we're not all bad. There are a few bad apples out there and we shouldn't let them spoil the bunch.

Honestly, I had no idea that the idea for a glitching space was proposed in the past. It's all new to me now and it would be pretty cool to have. Since the community is always growing, new glitchers coming out, and oldies resurfacing, it's totally a good time to throw it back out there. Of course I hope that we can all stick together and stand by each other to make something happen. The devs are always fixing errors, but it would be impossible to fix every glitch on Home. God forbid that ever happened, 0_0 we might lose a huge amount of users. Glitchers are major consumers on Home, those who purchase all the spaces, apparel, and furniture. So why not do something for us for a change by creating this space?

Doesn't hurt to get a voice out there to propose something like this Wink I mean if it doesn't fall through, that won't get us down, we'll just keep tryin! I'm anxious to see where this may go! Either way, with or without glitching, I'll always enjoy Home. I enjoy hanging with my pixelated peoples!
bounce

7UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 7th May 2010, 2:10 pm

Silent-_-Entity

Silent-_-Entity
non-elite members
non-elite members

Hey. I can understand where DSP is coming from ,what hes saying n what not. ive heard about this idea of a glitch space,and altho i been having fun glitching and getting banned on the odd occasion,in this day and age there is so much change within home since the early days. gone are serious glitch techniques and what we are left with e.g Ghost glitches (patched) and the new dance left-dance right routines, i dare say while these are ok, they get pretty boring as any true glitcher wud tell u,yet here we all are still doing them,simply because they are all we have left now. Therefore, this could be sonys perfect opportunity AND time to introduce a nice space where the glitches could be plentiful,as well as having mixed styles which cud be changed every few months via updates. This would keep it more interesting,and to add,they cud mabye introduce some kind of points system so no one can say "hey m the best" when they really are not ,lol..funny sides aside. i hope u like the idea of the space and to repeat as above, we should indeed come together on this and especially sony as this could help them to help themselves and us by keeping our valued user consumptions Smile peace to all. [b]

8UNITE IN ONE VOICE Empty Re: UNITE IN ONE VOICE 10th May 2010, 5:10 pm

d.s.p.

Thank-you for the replies. One thing i would like to say, if the space never comes we still have gog and my club nog for glitch spaces. If is double posted my bad i'm on this web site via my phone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elite Shadow INC » 

Playstation Home
 » Glitchers Unite » UNITE IN ONE VOICE

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum